Just a sec...Here. You can entertain yourself with this for a moment:
How stinkin' cute is THAT? Ack!!!
I do love the delicate flower heads, but they do NOT smell so good.
And quince are cute, aren't they? Look at how pretty the blossoms are:
See? You just never know what you're going to learn on some days, do you? I had no idea the tree and bloom would be so pretty! Now I officially like quinces!And you know what, now that I've done a survey of the yard? I don't have any "R" plants out there either!! I don't grow roses. Roses hate me. So do azaleas. I've tried tried tried to grow them both and they just give up and die on me. So, here, instead is a lovely picture of a rose that I took while we were in Spain last summer:
Also starting with R are some of my favorite cut flowers called ranunculus. I found them recently as plants at the Marblehead Garden Center where I do 99% of my shopping, and used them as part of my demonstration during my talk for the Cottage Garden Club there. Among other things I used the lovely columbine I found with creamy white ranunculus:
Here is the type of columbine I used:Well, I've got to run. Meeting a friend for lunch and then a number of errands are on the horizon for me.
Hope you're having a good week!
Happy almost Friday!



That penquin is..... STINKIN CUTE
ReplyDelete