The other reason I've been remiss in blogging here daily is because my husband and I are ADDICTED to this show we're getting through Netflix called Breaking Bad...I know I've mentioned it on here before, but that is ONE well-done, VERY well-acted show. Violent at times and sometimes a bit too graphic (not sex or anything like that) but it is really, really worth watching if you like shows like Dexter or Weeds or things like that. Very edgy.
So, one good excuse, and then one terrible excuse! I'm human! Shoot me!
It's also been rain rain raining and it's not supposed to stop until late Monday, so there's that too. The laziness factor that comes with the bad weather! Very unmotivating is what it is!
Ok. Now I've got that out of the way. Shall we move on to planties?
S. S is for shamrocks!
hee hee
T is for:
Tulips!
And Tourenia!
Most people do not know from the tourenia. It is a WONDERFUL, very versatile flowering plant that comes in a few varieties - pinks, purples, white and a neat combo of yellow with purple inside the "bell" of the flower. They trail AND they mound. They like shade and light. I just love them! Here is a link to a site that has photos of the different varieties...
Ok. I'm gonna scoot. We are heading over to my husband's Dad's house in a bit to see my hubby's sister who is home for the weekend from college!
Have a very Happy Easter! Don't eat too much chocolate! : )



Happy Easter to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteNothing dresses up the washer like flowers.
ReplyDelete