Almost there. I cannot believe that many pages of my silly blog have been looked at since I started blogging! I know for some people that's not a lot, but for little ol' me over here in Anchorage Alaska? I'm outta my mind so proud and thankful.
Thank you my peeps that I love and who support me. Even during my dark days. Much love and gratitude.
So, I was getting ready to log on here and do my usual blah de bloo de yadda yadda yadda.
Well, I get this alert from my Dropcam that I've got "movement" detected in my back yard. I turned that on because we had that problem with the person with the sticky fingers and my credit cards sprouting legs in the night.
SOOOO, I got this little beauty for half price for a new promotion they were doing (Thank YOU Dropcam) and what movement did my little sweet camera find for MOI?
https://www.dropcam.com/c/d23f73d2c3d54b3889202fe976c3af00.…
I KNOW, right?
HOLY HOLY MOOOOOOSSSIIIIEEEEEE girl. She's only about 7 or 8 months old.
A Baaaayyybeeee mmoooosssieeee to go with my baby dog, baby squirrel (living in my garden shed) and my baby mowse that will NOT stop eating the butter. It's on TOP of the fridge and this little fart will not leave it alone. Finally had to store everything in a cupboard above my microwave and in the other cupboards up high that he can't reach. Little shit.
Anywho, yeah.
That's Alaska. They stop traffic, they wander into yards (even ones like mine that are fenced-in!), they wander onto porches and even stick their heads into open windows! One friend of mine had his front door propped open in the summer as he was working in the yard, well, this young moose just helped himself and went right on into the house!! Steve had to open his back door to entice the moose out of the house and into his vegetable and flower garden!
Oh, these stories are sooooo damn cool. Amaze-balls, as my friend Kristen would say!
Anyway, enjoy the Moose Cam - I've got it in my kitchen window looking out over the back yard.
From helping to thwart crime to recording the critters of Alaska. Yeesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The moose in the backyard is AWESOME! Would love that.
ReplyDelete