More power to them!
If you don't have a good marriage and you don't have a hot sex life, why you be hatin'?
Jeez!
I've lucked out in my marriage with a kind, loving, wonderful man who treats me like a Queen.
Not quite @QueenB or @MrsJayZ, but close enough for this particular lady! : )
If you're jealous, then just admit it. Beyonce works for the gorgeous body of hers. She's amazing, talented, sexy and young and has it all. But, guess what? She's also a person with feelings, hopes, desires and probably some disappointments along the way.
Same with Brian Williams. Don't be hatin' on him because his memory is a big foggy due to some (I'd imagine) pretty serious PTSD just seeing the war in Iraq and the devastation after hurricane Katrina.
How many times have YOU reported from a live war with shells being thrown at helicopters? How many times have you seen piles of dead bodies, bloated from levees broken?
Right.
So just leave these people alone and let them do their jobs of reporting or singing or whatever.
THEY ARE PEOPLE.
As are we? Sometimes I gotta question the motives of the bad people out there. I just don't get why making someone else feel BAD makes you feel BETTER.
It makes you small and bitter and very, very insignificant in my book.
SO, here's the video - don't watch it if you don't want to! Nobody makes you get on your computer, log onto MY private Idaho and then BASH me for it. Jeez.
Again, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything AT ALL.
The end. (Oh, and I CANNOT WAIT for the Grammy's tonight!! FUN!)
Ciao for now.



I remember one of those nights. :0)
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))