Friday, January 22, 2010

Would you just LOOK at this?

Good heavens. Have you ever seen such a thing?


Her teefies are missing in the front, so that's why her tongue sticks out in that ridiculously cute way like that when she's relaxed! Whenever she falls asleep, BLOOP, out comes the tongue. It's absolutely adorable!

In other news, I'm sure you've seen the coverage of the whole NBC Conan O'Brien/Jay Leno debacle. Conan made a deal with NBC for 32 million dollars to NOT WORK. Now, in the scheme of things, that, my friends, is a REALLY GOOD DEAL! In fact, you could give me 1/10th of that and I PROMISE I would never, ever work again. Or say anything bad about NBC. Or Jay. Or ANYONE, for that matter!

Everyone has their differing opinions on what's funny and who's best at whatever, but I have to say...I will really miss Conan. I think he's really hilarious, really hip and has such a lovely, sweet charm about him. Jay is funny. Dave Letterman is just plain goofy and weird (I love him, too!), but given the choice between all three, I'd choose Conan every time. That's just my two cents' worth.

Lastly, the countdown is getting here quickly. We leave for our trip in 10 days. 10 days to lose 20 pounds. That's reasonable, right?!!! Hee!!! My husband has already lost 10 pounds. I have lost somewhere around 7 or so...Would love to rid myself of another 10, but I don't see that happening in 10 days. Damn female, mid-forties metabolism!

I will leave you today with another picture of Frick and Frack. Or, as I call them, "My little black and white babies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment