I ran approximately seven million, eight hundred & sixty-five thousand, nine hundred and twenty-one errands today. Approximately. There may have been one or two more. First? The new specialty pet store that opened in Salem called Luna's Pet Depot. This is most exciting because they carry everything we feed our doggies, a vet-recommended 95% protein diet. Amazing food - our dogs lost weight and are spritelier than ever on this stuff.
After this, I had to get drugs for the dogs, as they are older and have arthritis. Then to the grocery store, then the seafood shop, then home to drop off food and pick up the dogs for a ride! We then went to the coffee place for espresso beans, then here and there and, phew! Finally home!
One of the most important things I did, of course, was make my first official trip to Marblehead Garden Center! It's my favorite place to get things, as they give me a great discount for my business, and I also know everyone that works there! There, at the the garden center they had my most favorite spring flower of them all - violas. LOVE violas. So, I got a flat of them. Will plant them in planters tomorrow, as the weather is supposed to be wonderful this entire week!
Here are some other pretties from my yard:
Here are the first shoots of the bleeding heart plant I have out front.



No comments:
Post a Comment