Thursday, March 18, 2010

Violas, part deux

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, the weather has been mighty fine and I took the first leap in my flower-planting already! This is, BY FAR, the earliest I have ever planted anything outside. I put violas in several planters knowing that I could bring them inside if we get another freeze. Here are the ones I did in the back yard:



Here's our cute little seating area in the back. It's really nice to sit out there and eat when the days get warmer.

I'm off to fix some dinner now. I'm pooped. I did some housework, walked the dogs, did a power walk, worked on our boat (another story for another day) and then tackled the not-so-fun job of cleaning out the flower boxes. Am hoping to plant those next week if the weather stays nice!

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment