Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last of the Bobadillas

This is the last installment of the Barcelo la Bobadilla nature walk/hotel pictures. I took pictures of EVERYthing this trip! I'm so proud!

There were gorgeous roses all over the place. Their fragrance was utterly fantastic!


If you click on this picture to enlarge it? You'll notice a sizeable windfarm there on the hilltop in the distance. I love all the olive groves that are just everywhere in Andalusia.


More oleander:



And another pretty vista:


Then I saw these. On two different arborvitae-type plants, these odd little pods? I don't know what they are!

Is this where the aliens lay their eggs?!!!


Here was our room from the outside:Looks like it belongs in Bavaria or something!

And last, this was a nice little sitting room. I love that there are water features everywhere in Spain - indoors and out. Notice the pot there on the far left?
This was a theme-logo for the hotel. Kinda cute!

And the view out of the window in this sitting room:So pretty even on a dreary day...

Next, our trip to Granada and the Alhambra! I'm certain you are very excited! : )

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment