Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mitt Romney is an idiot

Newman wasn't kidding when he said
"When you control the mail (communication) you control....information!

He's actually a very smart man, but it's a terrible thing when people use their brilliant brains for stupid things. When they get caught doing bad things and then they try to backtrack and make up MORE lies for their own egotistical purposes.

I had a guy in my life - actually a few - that did that very thing. Lies upon lies upon lies. If you think, for one MINUTE, that that shit is gonna fly with me?

You have quite obviously underestimated EVERY.THING. ABOUT. ME.

And I don't have to tell these people who they are. Women underestimate me and men do. It's a full-fledged frontal attack from all sides. Democrats, Republicans, Tea-Baggers, the like. Doesn't matter. If you've got blonde hair, blue eyes, and a somewhat high voice?

Well OBVIs you're stoopid.

So, not that long ago, Mitt Romney was quoted about the "other" 98%. You know, the rest of us poor schlubs who should shine his shoes and do something with his pathetic hairdo from 1970. Wake up, Mitt!

And, really? What kinda name is that anyway? Your parents obviously hated you cos they named you after a baseball glove.

Mitt.

Right.

Now Mr. Mitt has flip-flopped his whole deal and is talking about "helping" the poor?

Oh, wait. You wanna run for Prez AGAIN and now suddenly you're "for" the people instead of speaking with disdain about "the other 98%."

Riight.

That's just very handy.

Very slick.

NOT.

You are a transparent fool who thinks you're SMARTER than the other 98% and you, sir, are DECIDEDLY full of proverbial shit.

Ugh with these stupid boys with their small, shrunken "members" that think they're smarter than anyone else in the room.

Like that fool asshole in Alabama promoting the new abortion law that would require women to get "permission" from the "father" because fetuses have more rights than the actual woman who is carrying that shit.

WTF?

It's a real thing. This guy ACTUALLY believes that the fetus is more alive and has more rights than the person in whose uterus it is.

Is is.

Be.

WHAT THE HELL?

Or H eee double hockey sticks as my parents would say when I was a kid (like I couldn't spell!!). My IQ is higher than my Mom's or Dad's (sorreee!!).

In any case, to H eee double hockey sticks with these raging jerks who don't think we're paying attention.

Take your small d*ck and suckit. And leave me the f*ck alone because your advances are uncalled for, unattractive and revolting.

Learn SUM WerDs. And punctataions and read a goddamn book and GROW the f*ck up.

(By the by, the misspellings and bad grammars are ON PURPOSE. It's called Irony. Satire. Learn about it.)

I'm smarter than you, I tread lightly, but I carry a VERY, VERY large and scary stick.

It's called higher learnin'

It's a type of StraTEEgeory, there, Bushie and Cheney and all of you stupid assholes who won't listen to science and "the other 98%."

Can you please pluralize tomatoes or potatoes? Oh, right. You couldn't even manage that at a National Spelling Bee.

Good heavens. And we vote for these cretins? Just Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow.

I believe I will be asking for advice from my dog. He just turned one and has the good sense to respect my boundaries and behave civilly. More than I can say for some people.

Jesus would NOT be pleezed. Nor would the other 8000 Gods that exist in every other place in the world.

Travel. Learn something. Google that shit. Stop stealing from others and just CARRY the F*CK On with being NICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment