Monday, August 31, 2015
Life as it is. August 31st 2015. Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES doesn't even begin to cover this crap.
So, here I sit in my new bedroom on my new internet connection in my new apartment with my new housemate and my meatloaf sandwich (turkey, of course, Hank!)...
I haven't blogged in probably a month because of the BOATLOAD of BULLSHIT I've had to contend with.
Let's see.
Found more evidence that Mr. Sunshine is, in fact, a giant pervert kleptomaniac angry giant troll.
But that needs not be broadcast here. The fact that he is a giant turd has been duly established.
Ahem.
So, instead of agreeing to the dissolution that I had so kindly offered and asked for again and again, he said "we'll see."
We all know what that meant. I meant he had something in the works.
And what that was? Was a court order for Interim Possession of the Home. He kicked me out.
And for shits and giggles he had this order expedited so I would have NO TIME to get the fuck out.
However, what Mr. Sunshine failed to know because he's an IDIOT, is that I had already put a deposit down on a gorgeous apartment on Lake Hood on a quiet, dead-end street. It's tiny. Only about 1000 square feet, but it's GORGEOUS and safe and quiet and there's no one LURCHING around all the time making noise at all hours of the day and night interrupting my goddamn precious sleep.
During all of this, I, of course got very sick. Bronchitis and was barfing constantly from the coughing and also from the nerves. I was on edge 24-7. Barricaded myself in the upstairs bedroom with bear spray next to my head in case Mr. Sunshine went on one of his viagra-drinking-who-knows-what-else the fuck he was doing to make him quietly seethe with rage toward me.
Now, mind you, he got himself fired just a few days after my previous post. He was not allowed to attend the graduation or anything. His staff is under a gag order - not supposed to talk or contact him in any way, shape or form.
For some reason, he feels that all of these bad things happen to him because of some external evil force (me) and that he has no responsibility for the fact that I do not ever want to see him again, that he was fired, that his children despise him and his ex-wife tried to break his jaw from being so angry with him over what he had done to her and his family.
I will not go into detail to protect the innocent, but I will warn the women of Alaska to steer clear of anyone by the first name of Kelly. He is NOT a good guy. He's really good at faking it for about 6 months and then? The true colors come out.
He's unkind, stingy, creepy as all hell, watches porn, plays video games, is unemployed and has two ex-wives who despise him. His two motivators in life? Beer and sex. Sometimes there's pot involved sometimes not.
Oh, and he uses my sweet little dog to lure women to him. She's adorable and sweet and lovely. And he leaves her at home at night. Alone. In the dark. While he's out prowling for the next victim he can get his grubby hands on.
He loves talking about himself and the wilderness and his grand adventures back in the day.
He only talks about that shit so you'll become mesmerized and think he's some kind of Jack Kerouac kind of guy.
He has NO spirituality. He's an atheist cretin who, above all else, is a misogynist.
There is nothing he enjoyed more than my failures. He's an "I told you so" type of creep. Kick you when you're down and then laugh gleefully as you rub your bruises.
When I was so sick with bronchitis, he'd laugh as I'd run to the bathroom to barf.
When I was moving boxes and all of my stuff out of the house. He'd laugh as he'd watch me struggle with my bad back and arthritis.
It got to the point where I asked the court to please make him leave the premises when I was there moving my shit. I got tired of him laughing as the tears streamed down my face.
And, in the State of Alaska, none of his shit are deemed abusive. Not the pictures he ripped, not the things of mine he stole, the money, the harassment, the threatening demeanor, the raging, the lying to the police about how much he'd been drinking, the menacing way he'd look at me with his seething sneers.
Not one constitutes abuse. He's a smart asshole and he knows how to get up to the line to make you afraid of him, but he doesn't quite cross it.
What he didn't understand is that I know self defense and karate. I also know how to use a goddamn bat and golf club (of which I have both). I WILL defend myself verbally and physically, if need be.
He didn't count on that part. That I'm smarter and stronger-willed than any other woman he's known.
He once told me I was needy.
Say what?
I am decidedly UN-needy, M*therF*cker.
There were lots of red flags from the beginning, but I had convinced myself that he was just kind of goofy and harmless.
Whoops.
Got that 100% wrong.
So, I'm all moved in and settled at my new gorgeous house and have no regrets except that I didn't do it sooner...
C'est la vie. Live and learn and MOVE ON.
May he rot in his special corner of hell. I ain't gonna be next to him.
Ciao for now and thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Karma: it may take awhile, but the good guys always win in the end.
ReplyDeleteIs phoebe with you?