Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Good, The Bad and Then There's Him

So, the ongoing saga that is my life continues. Up one day, down the next. Smooth sailing for a time and then another round of bullshit with Mr. Sunshine.

He's truly one of the most ridiculously, outrageously, amazingly shitty human beings I have ever had the displeasure to know.

The reality of this cretin's existence is something to behold in the worst of ways. It's like a psychology experiment gone terribly wrong. My book about this will be juicy and amazing and will sound totally made up because it's so out there. The truth is, I am super creative but I could not possibly make up the scenarios, the illogic and the lies that this man passes of as truth - even under oath in the court. Lied right to the judge's face.

So now Mr. Sunshine owes me a crap load of money. It was court ordered to be in my possession no later than Friday, November 27th.

Yep.

Of course it didn't get here. He waited until I called and texted and threatened him with police coming to his brand new place of work to drag him off in front of his co-workers. THEN I got a response.

And the shithead didn't even call me by my first name. He addressed me like I was some utter stranger.

????

It's totally puzzling. And contrary to any logic that I can possibly imagine.

The way this man's brain works is COMPLETELY the opposite of any sentient being. I would trust my dog to make WAY better judgements than this person.

When the court explicitly orders you to give money to a person on or before a certain date? That's not up for negotiation.

As my last act of kindness when we were in court I did say to Mr. Sunshine that I would work WITH him if he could not raise the larger of the lump sums he owes me (that was the one due on the 27th).

Apparently he took that to mean that he simply could do whatever the fuck he wanted without even consulting me.

IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, YOU STUPID SHIT.

ONCE AGAIN, DO WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT 
YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE UNILATERAL DECISIONS?

Really? Do we have to keep going with this stupid bullshit?

Just do what you're supposed to do for ONCE in your pathetic, sad, lonely life.

Just DO THE RIGHT THING for ONCE.

You might even gain some personal satisfaction from actually following through and DOING THE RIGHT THING.

So, in retaliation for his shitty behavior, I have been doing nice things:

Volunteering at the homeless shelter where they feed up to 1000 people per day.

I'm also going swimming at a beautiful indoor pool with my friend who gave me free passes to do so.

Today I created lovely food that I'm giving to friends. 

And I'm going over to surprise decorate her mailbox with a giant bow of silver sparkly ribbon!

I also created two little arrangements that I'm donating to a charity event for their silent auction. That will be a $100 donation or more for them.

So, when someone treats you like shit? I say kindness and living a good life is the best retaliation.

I'm not saying go out and be a doormat. Nope.

Give the kindness to those who are deserving and appreciative. 

Negative creeps like Mr. Sunshine neither deserve nor appreciate kindness. Instead, people like that take and take and take and then take advantage of it.

I am so very grateful that I will never, ever be a person like Mr. Sunshine. He can live in his vortex of negativity, distrust and bad behavior all he wants.

That vortex will never suck me in again. And I've learned the important lesson out of this experience:

Beware the vortex, soul-sucking assholes out there, fellow nice people. Don't let them into your inner circle. Keep them at least at arm's length or preferably, far, far away.

I've married two of them. 

Never again.

So, that's all for today. I'm off to decorate and have some fun swimming!

Ciao for now and thanks for reading.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment